User name and password will not work.
- Make sure you entered your username correctly in the format of first name period last name (eg. ichabod.washburn).
- Use the "Retrieve Account Information" form found below the login button on the MyWashburn login page to request that your password be reset.
- If you have not completed the enrollment process your account may not be created yet.
- Make sure you are using a compatible browser. Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari up to the latest version are known to be working browsers. You should see a list of supported browsers on the MyWashburn login page.
- There should be no special characters in your password.
I get a blank page / "page not found" message when I try to go into Self Service.
- Most likely you have a firewall in place that is preventing access to the e-mail sections of MyWashburn. Your network administrator will need to grant access to ports 8008 and 8009 (for e-mail).
Please refer questions not addressed here to firstname.lastname@example.org.