Business Analysis and Development Services
Upon request, Enterprise Application Services (EAS), a subgroup of ITS, will work with University units to analyze technology and automation needs through the following process:
- Become familiar with current business processes
- Determine if there is a place in Banner to store the data involved in the business process.
- Determine if a Web interface exists for the entry of the data into Banner. If not, determine the feasibility of developing a Web interface for the entry of data into Banner.
- Assist with determining how business processes would need to change if this data were stored in Banner. In cases of low volume, it may be necessary to establish a new business process for manual data entry into Banner.
- Assist with the completion of a request for project development form, to place the development form in the project request queue.
For additional information about business analysis and development services, contact Bob Stoller, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785.670.2310.