Comprehensive Proposal Submission and Review Process
The Executive Staff will be regularly informed of
assessment results and feedback data, and will have final determination of
- Educational Excellence Comprehensive Proposal submitted
as a Word document by March 25.
- QI committee members will independently
review and offer a preliminary evaluation to the QI Committee Chair
- QI committee will meet to review the
proposals, discuss individual evaluations, revise if deemed appropriate, and
obtain consensus for a final evaluation. This evaluation will be shared with
- Executive Staff to determine top tier
- Top proposals presented to University by the
QI Committee. Feedback will be captured and data will be provided to Executive
- QI committee will offer its recommendations
to top final proposals.