Submission and Review Process
The Executive Staff
will be regularly informed of assessment results and feedback data, and will
have final determination of selected proposals.
- QI committee members will independently
review each proposal and offer a preliminary evaluation to the QI Committee Chair
- QI committee will meet to review the
proposals, discuss individual evaluations, revise if deemed appropriate, and
obtain consensus for a final evaluation. Assessment outcomes will be shared with
- The quality initiative will be a primary
theme at the faculty dinners in which general information about the proposals
will be shared. The QI committee members will attend in order to document
discussion data. Discussion data will be shared with Executive Staff.
- QI committee will make one of three
recommendations to Executive Staff:
- Accept initial proposal and invite applicant
to submit final proposal.
- Provisionally accept initial proposal –
provide feedback regarding recommendations for a revised initial proposal
- Reject initial proposal.
- Applicants will be informed of the status by
the VPAA. Applicants accepted provisionally
who fail to submit a revised initial proposal by the established time line will
not be considered for further review.