The Mulvane's events put you right in the thick of the action - with in-depth discussions, hands-on creative projects, and outdoor art fairs. Held both inside and outside the Museum, these get-together's are a great chance to share your love of art and creativity out in the open!
- Family Day Dates!
- Brown Bag Lunch with Jared Macken
- Tuesday, August 22nd from noon-1 pm
- Brown Bag Lunch with Michelle Leivan
- Tuesday, August 29th from noon-1 pm
- Saturday, October 7th from 10 am- 8 pm
- Midwestern Chicana Symposium
- Dia de los Muertos Family Festival
- Saturday, October 14th from 1-4
- Outsourcing Security, the Merida Inititiative, Mexico and the Policing of Central America
- Tuesday, October 24th at 6 pm
- Dia de los Muertos ArtLab Family Day
- Saturday, October 28th from 1-4 pm
- Rita Blitt Gallery & Sculputre Garden Grand Opening
- Friday, November 3rd at 5:30 pm
- Brown Bag Lunch conversation with Rita Blitt
- Tuesday, November 7th at noon
- Conversation in the Gallery
- Tuesday, November 14th at 5:30
- "Sin Nombre" Film Screening & Conversation
- Tuesday, November 14th at 6 pm
- "Under the Same Moon" Film Screening & Conversation
- Tuesday, December 12th at 6 pm
Click here to take a look at our past events!
For exclusive "extra" information about upcoming events make sure to check out our blog!
Click here to become a Friend of the Mulvane Art Museum!