Details about Super Saturday 2013 are forthcoming.
of high school students from across the can test their knowledge of topics
ranging from history, music and government, to art, literature and physical
science. Register today.
- Identical timed exams are
administered to each team
- Scores are tabulated and awards
are presented to teams in 1A through 6A classifications
- The 16 teams earning the highest
scores are recognized and receive the opportunity to compete in the
televised, single-elimination tournament filmed on later dates at KTWU
- There is never an entry fee.
- Teams participating in Quest
events may have four players and two alternates.
- Only the students listed on the
team registration form submitted prior to the test time of the Super
Saturday qualifying event on Dec. 1, 2012 are eligible to participate in
the single-elimination contest taped for television.
- A student who is listed on the
registration form but who is absent from the Super Saturday event is
considered an official member of the team and may take part in the game
taped for television.
- Check out the complete rules.