Application and Admission
Requirements for Admission:
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Students must be actively enrolled in the Washburn DNP program or have already obtained a clinical masters or doctorate in an Allied Health profession.
How to apply:
- Apply online for graduate admission to Washburn University.
- Submit Graduate Certificate Admission application to the Allied Health Department.
- Submit all official transcripts to both the Registrar’s Office and the Allied Health Department. Masters and/or Doctoral level only need be included with Certificate application. All transcripts are required to be sent to the Registrar's Office.
- DNP students should provide certification of current acceptance in the DNP program. *This may be sent as an e-mail from current academic advisor acknowledging acceptance in (and/or good standing in) the DNP program.
Submit Completed Certificate Application to:
Allied Health Department
1700 SW College Ave
Topeka, KS 66621