How to apply
Eligibility requirements for the PTA program:
- Apply to Washburn University if you are not currently enrolled at Washburn University.
- Academic transcripts must be submitted directly to the PTA program.
- If you are currently enrolled at Washburn, go to my.washburn.edu to print your transcript and submit.
- If not currently enrolled at Washburn, submit official transcripts to the PTA Program, from ALL colleges and universities attended. A copy will be made and the original will be sent to Washburn University’s Admissions Office.
- If you have less than twelve hours of college at the time of application, submit both a high school transcript and a college transcript to the PTA Program.
- The minimum cumulative GPA (grade point average) criteria for admissions consideration is 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Apply to the PTA program by submitting a complete application packet by mail. Emailed or faxed applications will not be accepted. Further instructions are provided in the application packet.
The Application is currently being revised. Please check back after April 1, 2018 for the updated application packet.
Submit your completed PTA application to:
Physical Therapist Assistant Program Admissions
1700 SW College Avenue
Topeka, KS 66621
NOTE: You must first be accepted to Washburn University before applying to the PTA program.
Completed applications must be received by February 1 for the next fall semester. Acceptance to Washburn University does not constitute acceptance to the PTA program.