International Students Admission Requirements
- University credential equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate (bachelor's) degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. GPA must be verified by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or World Education Services (WES).
- One of the following, with official results submitted to Washburn:
- GMAT score of 450 or better
- Combined GRE score of 300 or better
- Post-graduate academic degree
- Balanced Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT score of 80 or better; or balanced International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 or better.
- Two letters of reference
- Official transcripts and its ECE or WES evaluation
- $40 (U.S.) MBA application fee, and $70 (U.S.) international program application fee
Note - GMAT or GRE may be waived by satisfying these conditions:
1) Demonstrated High Level Language Proficiency: TOEFL iBT score >= 90 OR IELTS score >= 7.0
2) GPA >= 3.3 on scale of 4.0
International students applying to attend Washburn University (WU) on an F-1 or J-1 visa, or applying to change U.S. Immigration status to F-1, are required to submit an applcation to the MBA program and a separate application to the university through Washburn’s International Programs office. Both these applications can be found at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions regarding the application form or process for international students, please contact email@example.com.
Spring semester : November 15
Summer semester: April 1
Fall semester: June 15
Application to MBA program
Washburn International applcation