International Students Admission Requirements and Application
- University credential equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate (bachelor's) degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. GPA must be verified by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or World Education Services (WES).
- One of the following, with official results submitted to Washburn:
- GMAT score of 450 or better
- Combined GRE score of 300 or better
- Post-graduate academic degree
- Balanced Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT score of 80 or better; or balanced International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 or better.
- Two letters of reference
- Official transcripts and its ECE or WES evaluation
- $40 (U.S.) MBA application fee
Note - GMAT or GRE may be waived by meeting one of these two conditions: TOEFL iBT score of 90 or better or IELTS score of 7.0 or better and GPA 3.3 or better on a 4.0 scale
Application to MBA program
Spring semester : November 15
Summer semester: April 1
Fall semester: June 15