Applications accepted November 1 through February 1.
What you need to apply to BSN to DNP Program:
- Completed online graduate application to Washburn University and School of Nursing.
- Reference information from current or past employers, faculty, or professional peers (3)
- GPA - last 60 hours
- Previous Graduate Hours
- Previous courses
- License information
- Program track selected
- Official transcipts sent to School of Nursing*
- Preference given to those with a GPA of 3.25 in their nursing coursework.
- Completion of graduate inferential statistics course. (May be taken during the first year.)
- Copy of current licensure in the state of residence as an RN**.
*Official transcripts must be received by July 1st. Official transcripts can be sent to Washburn University Admissions at email@example.com.
** Candidates who are not yet licensed must provide evidence of an active, unencumbered RN license in the state of student residency prior to July 1st.
After your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted by the School of Nursing to schedule an interview and complete a written assignment.