Applications accepted November 1 through February 1.
What you need to apply to the MSN to DNP Program, if you are not already licensed as a Nurse Practitioner (APRN-NP):
- Completed online graduate application to Washburn University and School of Nursing.
- Reference information from current or past employers, faculty, or professional peers (3)
- GPA - last 60 hours
- Previous Graduate Hours
- Previous courses
- License information
- Program track selected
- Official transcripts sent to School of Nursing*
- Preference given to those with a GPA of 3.25 in their nursing coursework.
- Completion of graduate inferential statistics course. (May be taken during the first year.)
- Copy of current licensure in the state of residence as an RN.
*Official transcripts must be received by July 1st. Official transcripts can be sent to Washburn University Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted by the School of Nursing to schedule an interview and complete a written assignment.