To apply for the Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Practitioner Program, you will need:
- A completed online graduate degree seeking application to Washburn University.
- A completed online application to the Washburn University School of Nursing.
- Two (2) Reference Statements from current or past employers, faculty, or professional peers.
- Official transcript of your MSN sent to the School of Nursing.
- Current resume.
- You must reside in one of these states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
- If you don't reside in one of the states listed, please contact us to find out when we will be authorized to offer the program in your state - firstname.lastname@example.org. We are actively pursuing authorization in these other states, and new states are being added all the time.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to check with the home state's board of nursing and board of education to determine if completion of our program will lead to additional advanced practice licensure and the ability to practice in your planned state of residence.
Complete the online applications and mail remaining application materials in one envelope to:
Washburn University School of Nursing
1700 SW College Ave.
Topeka, KS 66621