For new students applying to Washburn:
After submitting your on-line international application, you will also need to submit the following:
For current F-1 students at Washburn:
Change of Status – these forms explain the process of applying to the USCIS for a change to your current Immigration status from:
- Concurrent Enrollment Form – for students who are taking courses at WU and another U.S. university at the same time
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Request Form – for students who are planning to participate in an off-campus internship
- Health Insurance Waiver Request Form – for students who already have a health insurance policy equal to Washburn’s and want to apply for a waiver of the Washburn policy.
- International Wire Transfer Form - Information regarding the process of transferring money from an international bank to Washburn's bank account.
- Off-Campus Employment Based on Severe Economic Hardship – for students experiencing financial difficulty due to circumstances beyond their control
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) - Immigration benefit available to qualified F-1 students which allows them to gain practical experience in their field of study before (Pre-Completion OPT) or after (Post-Completion OPT) graduation.
- Program Extension Request Form – for students who are requesting an extension of the end date of their current Form I-20
- Reduced Course Load Request Form – for students requesting to enroll in less than a full-time course load during the current semester
- Reinstatement – for students who have failed to maintain their F-1 status and want to apply to the US CIS to regain their F-1 status
- Transfer Out Form – for current WU international students who wish to transfer out to another U.S. university. Please also submit a copy of your acceptance letter to the new university to the Office of International Programs. إنقر هنا للتعليمات بالعربي