Why Become a Sponsor?
Our Leadership Challenge EventTM sponsors play a major role in supporting our event. Last year's sponsors have already been helping us prepare and move forward with our 2014 LCETM. It is because of our sponsors that this exemplary event can take place. There are multiple sponsor opportunities, below outlines a few ways to become a sponsor.
Each participating team will be sponsored throughout the LCETM
- Number of sponsors needed: 24
- Sponsorship fee: $500 per team
Additional Sponsor Opportunities
- Participant Medallions: sponsorship fee of $250 (two sponsors)
- Standout Team Performance Award: sponsorship fee of $250 each
Benefits of Being a Sponsor
There are many benefits to organizations for being a team sponsor and supporting the LCETM, including:
- Two seats with one of our participating student teams at our evening Banquet, inclusive of dinner and keynote speaker
- Perfect networking opportunity with potential recruits
- Recognition of your organization in our Banquet programs
- The option to fill a volunteer position for the student team sponsored during the LCETM simulation (highly encouraged!)
The benefits of being a sponsor go beyond the tangible; be the influence for the success of our young aspiring leaders!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the Leadership Challenge EventTM or if you would like more information, please contact us at (785) 670-2000 or email email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2015 Sponsors!
- Angela Dake
- BA Designs
- BNSF Railway
- Capitol Federal Foundation
- The Craig Group, Inc
- Heartland Visioning
- Hills Pet Nutrition, Inc.
- Lyndon State Bank
- Ron and Margaret Brown
- Shea Kirsop
- United Way of Greater Topeka
- Washburn University - Office of Sponsored Projects
- Washburn University - Student Activities and Greek Life
- Wayne and Kristen Basso
- Westar Energy