Agenda Item No. _______________
Washburn University Board of Regents
SUBJECT: Change Orders - Living Learning Center Project
The following change orders, which modify the contract of one prime contractor, are recommended.
General Contract - McPherson Contractors, Inc.
2. Add 8 single roll toilet tissue holders in accessible suites. Net increase: $106.00.
3. Add labor and material required to water sod prior to lawn sprinkler connection. Net increase: $381.00.
4. Add 8 grab bars at accessible suites. Net increase: $1,390.00.
5. Add 15 concrete splash blocks. Net increase: $187.00.
6. Credit for not replacing damaged stainless steel toilet partitions in Bldg. 3. Net decrease: $400.00.
7. Cost to modify concrete floor in Bldg. 3 tower for recessed metal plaque. Net increase: $741.00.
Net contract change: Increase: $2,405.00
No change contract completion
date for Bldgs. 1 and 2 - June 27, 2001
No change contract completion date
for Bldg. 3 - July 11, 2001
Net increase in project cost of $2,405.00. Total commitment from contingency including this request is $523,241, leaving a deficit ($716) contingency balance.
President Farley recommends approval of the change orders by the Board of Regents.
Date Jerry B. Farley, President