Agenda Item No. _______________
Washburn University Board of Regents
SUBJECT: Change Orders - Memorial Union
The following change orders, which modify the contract of the contractor, are recommended.
General Contract - McPherson Contractors, Inc.
2. PR-24, PCO-32: Modify exterior handrail returns. Net increase: $1,024.00.
3. PCO-33: Additional demolition main level south (unforseen existing conditions). Net increase: $1,553.00.
4. PCO-34: Additional drywall work at upper ballroom area and main level toilet rooms. Net increase: $3,235.00.
5. PR-28, PCO-36: Add steel lintel at new masonry opening in kitchen. Net increase: $957.00.
6. PCO-35: New thermostats required where relocation of existing thermostats not possible. Net increase: $334.00.
Net contract change: Increase: $7,103.00
No change contract completion date - February 28, 2002
Net increase in project cost of $7,103.00. Total commitment from contingency including this request is $93,442, leaving a $286,211 contingency balance.
President Farley recommends approval of the change orders by the Board of Regents.
Date Jerry B. Farley, President