Washburn University Career Services offers almost all the same services for alumni and for students. There are three exceptions:
- For access to BodJobs, there is a $30 annual fee for alumni beginning 6 months after graduation
- Optimal Resume is a contracted service; there is a $19.95 annual fee for alumni, payable to Optimal Resume
- Access to B-Level career assessments (those that require interpretation by a professional) is limited for alumni. FOCUS2 is free for all. If a WU Career Services career counselor recommends MBTI or Strong, there is a $15 fee for either or $25 for both. MBTI and Strong are only offered through Career Services to alumni when recommended by a member of the Career Services counseling staff.
How we can help
- Check out our Career Services main page.
- If you are an employer interested in recruiting Washburn students or alumni, we can help.