Alumni Services

Request a transcript

Washburn University students and former students can request a transcript through the Student Service Center. You'll need to fill out the form and submit it online to the office. You can also pick up a form at the Student Service Center office on campus in Morgan Hall. For more information, contact the Student Service Center at 785.670.2162 or visit the SSC webpage.

For more information ...