Advising Masthead Image

Academic Advising

Academic Reinstatement

If you have been academically suspended and have not attended Washburn for at least one full semester (not including the summer session), you may be eligible for academic reinstatement. Review the Policy on Academic Reinstatement, Probation and Suspension. To learn the exact steps to take, see the Procedure for Applying for Reinstatement. Then download the Reinstatement Petition Form and check the Reinstatement Petition Deadlines.

For more information, please e-mail

Call Us

(785) 670-1942

Visit Us

Mabee Library, Room 201