Where to Use Your iCard
Where to use iCard can be found in Spanish Español
View a map of areas on campus you can use your iCard
Washburn Dining Services (Commuter Meal Plans)
- Use your Dining Dollars or Bod Bucks Account in the Union Market, plus the Corner Store, Lincoln Dining, Libation Station, and Study Grounds at Mabee Library.
- Living Learning Center and Lincoln Hall: Door Access, Laundry facilities, and vending machines
- West and Kuehne Halls: Laundry facilities
- Washburn Village: Gate access, laundry facilities, and vending machines
- Current Washburn Students are allowed free admission to Washburn athletic events.
- Use your Bod Bucks account at Moore Bowl, Bianchino Pavilion and Lee Arena concession stands.
- Check out library materials or use your Bod Bucks account in the Study Grounds Coffee Shop.
Student Recreation and Wellness Center
- Use your iCard to access the SRWC
Student Health Services
- Use your iCard to access Student Health services
University Mail and Printing Services (UMAPS)
- Use your Bod Bucks account for all of your printing needs
University Theatre Department
- Current Washburn students, faculty, and staff are allowed free admission to Fall and Spring Semester performances.
- Use your Bod Bucks account on select beverage and snack machines on campus. iCard readers are currently installed in the following buildings: Morgan, Garvey, Living Learning Center, Law School, Henderson, Benton, Washburn Village, Art, Student Recreation and Wellness Center, Lee Arena, and Stoffer.
- Use your Bod Buck account to purchase your books and supplies.
iSave Discounts (offered by Washburn Student Government Association)
- Several local businesses celebrate being an Ichabod by offering discounts to current Washburn Students, Faculty, and Staff. These are subject to change. Let us or WSGA know if you learn of changes or other businesses we need to add to the list. The businesses listed do NOT accept payment with Bod Bucks. The iCard is to be presented for the discount only.