Student One Stop
Welcome to the Student One Stop! The SOS is a "one-stop" location where students can take care of a range of school-related business. By creating a seamless organization of the Admissions, Business, Financial Aid and Registrar offices, we strive to provide exceptional service to all. Focused on student success, University Service Advisors empower students by assisting them through the enrollment and financial processes in an effort to persist through graduation.
With expertise, compassion, and positive attitudes our goal is to help with the sometimes complex issues of the admission, financial aid, registration and business office processes so students can manage their university affairs in as timely and as stress-free manner as possible.
- Submit application and check ongoing admissions status.
- Check to see if we have received missing documents.
- Ask questions about the admissions process.
- Review your student account and pay tuition and fees.
- Get more information about refunds, holds on your account, payment plans, third party payment inquiries, electronic billing.
- Access and authorize users in WU-view
- Get assistance with loans, grants, scholarships, and work-study opportunities.
- Ask questions about applying for financial aid and the FASFA process.
- Check aid status, receive information about verification, find out when to expect a refund check
- Find important dates and deadlines regarding the aid process.
- Receive assistance registering for or dropping classes, accessing your records, ordering transcripts, checking grades, and filing a change of address or name change.
- Ask questions about applying for graduation, holds on student accounts and using MyWasbhurn to enroll or check your personal class schedule.
- Check if transcripts have been received and reviewed.
Student One StopMorgan Hall 1521700 SW College AvenueTopeka, KS 66612Phone: 785-670-2162Email: email@example.com
Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.Saturday & Sunday: Closed