- Summer 2017: July 7, 2017
- Fall 2017: September 1, 2017
WU-View can be used to see current account status, view e-bills, make payments, set up payment plans, set up direct deposit, and authorize others to view your account.
To Log In:
- Log into your MyWashburn Account
- Click on the "Financial Services" Tab
- On the bottom, right-hand side, click on the blue "WU-View" button
- On the next page, click "Enter WU-View"
Setting up a Payment Plan:
- In WU-View, select the "Payment Plans" tab
- Select "Enroll Now"
- Select the term in the drop down list
- Read over the payment plan and click "Continue"
- Review the information on the "Schedule Payment Plan" tab
- Click on "Display Payment Schedule" to review payments and set up automatic payments, if desired
- Click "Yes" if you want to make automatic payments each month (then follow the procedures to set up a payment method)
- Click "No" if you want to make payments in person or by mail
- Click "Continue"
- Read the agreement
- Check the "I agree" box and click on "Continue" when you are ready to finalize the plan. The payment plan will not be set up until this step is completed.
- Click "Print Agreement" for a copy of your plan
Setting up Authorized Users in WU-View:
- In WU-View, under MyAccount, select the "Authorized Users" tab
- Click on "Add Authorized User"
- Enter the email address to be used for sending notifications to the authorized user. A valid email address is required to set up an authorized user
- The student has a choice about what information the authorized user will be able to see in WU-View. Select the appropriate radio buttons and click on "Continue"
- Review the "Agreement to Add Authorized User" and check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- If the information is correct, print for your records and click on "Continue" to complete the process
- The authorized user will receive an email with login information and a password
Setting up Direct Deposit in WU-View
- In WU-View, select the "eRefunds" tab
- Click on "Set Up Account"
- Under Account Type, choose Checking or Savings from the drop down list
- Enter all required information for the bank account and your billing address
- Include a name for the account, e.g. "My Checking" and click on "Save"
- Read the terms and conditions, and review your personal information, print for your records
- If the information is correct, click on "Continue" to complete the process
- Your direct deposit refund account should now be listed