- "My Graphic Novela" (excerpt). seveneightfive, April 2009.
- "Being Fired" and "from the Index to the Manager's Manual." seveneightfive Poetry Review Anthology, April 2009.
- "Working Drive-Thru" and "Small Fry." Coal City Review 26 (spring 2009).
- "Fragile Poems." Rev. of Museum of Accidents by Rachel Zucker, seveneightfive December 2009.
- Indian Trains by Erika T. Wurth, seveneightfive September 2009.
- American Hybrid: A Norton Anthology of New Poetry, Cole Swenson and David St. John, eds. seveneightfive June 2009.
- "There is No Time for Poetry." Rev. of Rising, Falling Hovering by C.D. Wright, seveneightfive January 2009.
- Poetry reading with Kevin Rabas, Lazilo's Coffeehouse, Topeka, December 2009
- Host, WU Creative Writing Faculty Reading, September 2009
- workshop leader, seveneightfive Writer's Workshop, Topeka, June 2009
- "Mini-College," The University of Kansas, June 2009 (with Brian Daldorph)
- Poetry reading, seveneight five Poetry Review, Topeka, April 2009
- "The Victorian Garden: How 20th Century Women Poets Reclaim Metaphors of the Garden for Empowerment and Agency," The Garden: Washburn Faculty Colloquium, fall 2008
- Interview with Kevin Rabas, Flint Hills Review #13, 2008
Offices and appointments
- Co-managing editor, Woodley Press 2008-