Snyder Distinguished Lecturer, School of Business
- "An Analysis of Economic and Social Recession-Affected Constructs in the Kansas City Region (2000-09)," Regional Business Review (forthcoming) (with Jennifer Ball and Janice Schrum).
- "The Bankruptcy Option: Does the United Airlines Model Work for General Motors?" Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies, forthcoming (with Janice Schrum).
- "Corporate Governance, Business Ethics and Individual Responsibility," Ethics and Critical Thinking, 200(3), p. 1-14 (with James Haines).
- "Subprime Mortgage Defaults: A Confluence of Upward Aspirations and Readily Available Capital," Problems and Perspectives in Management, 6(3), p. 83-90 (with Janice Schrum).
- "Section 404 of Sarbanes-Oxley Act: An Analysis of External and Internal Responses, "The CPA Journal, forthcoming (with Kanalis Ockree).
- "Forget Theory - Five Common Sense Rules Govern the Regulation of Electric Utilities," Public Administration and Management: An Interactive Journal, 13(2), p. 40-63 (with James Haines).
Awards and honors
- A. Roy Myers Excellence in Research Award 2012