Associate professor, communication
- "Measures of Group Success." Best Practices in Experiential Learning for Communication, M. Elkins, B. Hugenberg, D. Worley, & D.W. Worley, eds. Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt (in press).
- "Communicating Social Support to Grieving Clients: The Veterinarian's View." Death Studies (in press).
- "Evaluation of Sexual Harassment Training Instructional Strategies." Journal About Women in Higher Education 2: 222-240 (March 2009) (with J. Keyton).
- "Teaching Unconventionally: Using Communication Currents in the Classroom, National Communication Association, San Diego, Calif., November 2008
- Co-vice chairwoman and convention program planner for training and development division, National Communication Association
- Small group communications classes raised $8,400 for local non-profit organizations through class fund raising assignment.
- Interview with Brian Dorman, WIBW News, regarding small group communication class bowling fundraiser project for Anna Rose, Nov. 2, 2008.
- Interview by Joann Keyton, editor, Communication Currents, "Communication Currents in the Classroom," Spectra, National Communication Association, p. 36, September 2008.