Mary Kreiner Ramirez
Professor, School of Law
- "Prioritizing Justice: Combating Corporate Crim from jTAsk Froce to Top Priority." 93 Marquette Law Review (2010).
- "Into the Twilight Zone: Informing Judicial Discretion in Federal Sentencing," 57 Drake Law Review 591 (2009).
- "Street Law" (panelist), Center for Excellence in Advocacy, Washburn School of Law, October 2009
- "Combating Corporate Crime: From Task Force to Top Priority," faculty development presentation, DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Ill., March 2009
- "Prioritizing Justice: Combating Corporate Crime from Task Force to Top Priority," Faculty Scholarship Development Workshop, Washburn University School of Law, December 2008
- "Federal Sentencing," U.S. Attorney's Citizen's Academy, U.S. Federal Courthouse, Topeka, November 2008
- "Does Justice Blink? Training Judicial Discretion," Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law, faculty development workshop, April 2008
Offices and appointments
- Ad hoc antitrust advisory committee, Kansas Judicial Council, 2012