Associate professor, modern languages
- "'Cauteriser la plaie': The Lorette as Social ill in the Goncourts and Eugene Sue." Nineteenth-century French Studies (37): 247-261 (dpring/summer 2009).
- "Pop Tarts: French Courtesans and Femme Fatales in Popular Culture and Fiction" and "La Reaction Brutale contre la Demi-Mondaine," University of New Orleans (La.), April 2009
- "A New Twist on an Old Story: Catherine Breillat Rewrites Barbey d'Aurevilly's Une Vieille Maitresse," International Ninettnth-Century French Studies Colloquium," Nashville, Tenn., October 2008
Offices and appointments
- Secretary, Faculty Senate
- Curriculum development grant October 2009