Vacancy - Technology Administration Program Coordinator/Lecturer
(Recruitment Number 3470314)
Washburn University's Department of Allied Health, in Topeka Kansas invites applications for the position of Technology Administration Program Coordinator/Lecturer beginning August 1, 2014. The Technology Administration degree program develops administrators, managers, team leaders and other professionals who understand technology; its impact on humanity; and who use tools, techniques and systems to enhance their effectiveness in a global, competitive environment. This position is a 9 month, non-tenure track appointment as Lecturer.
- Minimum of master’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of one year experience in management of business or service industries
- College teaching experience
- Curriculum development experience
- Online teaching experience
- Knowledge of technology management across a broad spectrum of industrial and service organizations
- Serve as an advisor for students enrolled in the program and maintain on-campus office hours per departmental policies
- Teach courses in technology management as it relates to social and environmental impact, corporate policy development, administration, emerging technologies and quality assurance. The major is designed for upper division level students with an applied associate degree.
- Maintain appropriate student records
- Maintain appropriate data pertaining to program majors, including but not limited to university and departmental assessment
- Revise and develops courses as indicated
- Report to the Department Chair of Allied Health
- Application review will begin April 14, 2014 and continue until the position is filled. Send application letter, vita, copies of transcripts and name/addresses/phone numbers of 3 references to: Dr. Pat Munzer, Dean School of Applied Studies, TA Search Committee, Washburn University, 1700 SW. College Ave., Topeka, KS. 66621 (do not send additional materials until requested). For questions, the School of Applied Studies may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-670-2111. The successful candidate will be required to submit to a background check prior to hire. To enrich education through diversity, Washburn University is an EOE. Candidates from under-represented groups are encouraged to apply. www.washburn.edu.