Vacancy -Technology Administration Program Coordinator/Lecturer
(Recruitment Number 3470218)
Washburn University's Department of Allied Health in Topeka, KS invites applications for the position of Technology Administration Program Coordinator beginning August 1, 2018 or January 1, 2019. This position is a 9 month, non-tenure track appointment as Lecturer.
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Management experience in business or service industries
- College/ Post-secondary teaching experience
- Doctorate degree
- Curriculum development experience
- Online teaching experience
- Experience with career & technical education
- Knowledge of management of technology across a broad spectrum of industrial and service organizations.
- Administration of the Technology Administration program
- Instruction of 12 credit hours as assigned in Technology Administration curriculum per semester. Teaching will occur online as assigned.
- Teach courses in technology administration as it relates to social and environmental impact, corporate policy development, administration, emerging technologies and quality assurance. The major is designed for upper division level students with an applied associate degree background.
- Responsibilities also include academic advising to students, holding on-campus office hours at least 3 days per week and service (professional, community and university)
- Reports to the Department Chair of Allied Health
- Application review will begin March 14th, 2018 and continue until the position is filled.
- Send application letter specifically addressing all required and preferred qualifications, vita, transcripts, and names and contact information for three professional references to: email@example.com . The successful candidate will be required to submit to a background check and must submit official transcripts prior to hire. Washburn University is an EOE. www.washburn.edu