New Hire/Transfer Access Request
Department heads and supervisors will fill out the Washburn ITS Access Request form when they have a new hire or transfer employee or a student worker to request the appropriate access to Argos, Banner, Cascade, D2L, Department Calendar or Blogs, Imaging, Mailing lists, S: Drive or Video.
Before you begin:
- The employee or student you are requesting access for:
- Must have a valid identification number (WIN)
- Have an active employee or student record in Banner.
- An employee or student may not request access for him/herself.
- Only select the access you know an employee needs. Contact Support with any questions.
- You may be contacted by many areas of ITS during the account creation and access process
- Please allow 3 business days for completion of access requests.
The form can also be found by:
- Log into MyWashburn
- Select the Employee on the left
- In the New Hire/Transfer Access Request area, click the Washburn ITS Access Request form link
- Log in with your Washburn email address and password
Employees with questions about access requests may contact: email@example.com, 785.670.3000.