What is ILLiad?
ILLiad is the online ordering and management service used by the Washburn University Libraries for interlibrary loan(ILL).
With ILLiad, you can:
- View and track your ILL request records online
- Request materials 24 hours a day online
- View the progress of your requests at each stage of the process in real time
- Rely upon email to communicate with the ILLiad staff
- View checked out items and request renewals online
- Access your account to change personal information and passwords
- View current and past requests
- Attach notes to each request
- Track all ILL requests
Behind the scenes, ILLiad will:
- Accept citations from many online databases with minimal clicks
- Send email notifications when materials are ready for you
- Provide assurance for confidentiality regarding your personal information and requests
- ILLiad and interlibrary loan are available for WU faculty, staff, enrolled students, and WU alumni and guest borrowers.
- You are responsible for keeping your password private and secure.
Borrowing Policies for Interlibrary Loan:
Interlibrary loan (ILL)/document delivery (DD) enables patrons to obtain materials not owned by Mabee Library. Patrons must have a WUID (iCard) or Guest Borrower's Card before initiating a loan request.
It is the policy of Mabee Library not to interlibrary loan textbooks adopted for classroom use.
Interlibrary loans and document delivery are free to Washburn faculty, staff, administrators, and students. Only on rare occasions will reimbursement be requested. Lost materials are subject to the rules and regulations of the lending library.
To begin using ILLiad:
Mabee Library Interlibrary Loan Department (Andrea Leon): (785) 670-1489 & FAX number: (785) 670-3222.
- Register to use ILLiad (First Time User Registration for Interlibrary Loan)
Please allow 1 business day for your registration to be confirmed and activated.
- ILLiad Logon (Registered Users)
Our email: email@example.com