College of Arts & Sciences
1700 SW College Ave
- Degrees & Certifications
- The University of Kansas, Master of Arts
- The University of Kansas, Doctor of Philosophy
- Academic History
Taught German at the undergraduate level in the Department of Germanic Languages and Literatures at the University of Kansas.
Taught German for a year as language assistant in the Toledo Public Schools, Toledo, Ohio.
- GE 201 A, Intermediate German I
- GE 202 A, Intermediate German II
- GE 207 A, Basic German Conversation
- GE 214 A, German Reading & Conversation
- GE 290 XA, Study Abroad in Austria
- GE 311 A, German Grammar Review
- GE 312 A, Contemporary Written German
- GE 324 A, German Civilization
- GE 390 XA, Study Abroad in Austria
- GE 399 A, Special Topics/German
- GE 400 A, Senior Thesis
- Scholarly Interests/Activities
Documentation and preservation of German settlement dialects in Kansas.
Folklore of German settlement dialects in Kansas.
- Service Interests/Activities
Promote German language and culture outside the classroom by organizing extracuricular activities.
Lend my expertise in German and my cultural knowledge of Germany to the community as a whole.
- Career Accomplishments
Received Student Life Achieving Excellence Award (2010) from Washburn University
- Related Links