College of Arts & Sciences
1700 SW College Ave
- Degrees & Certifications
- Univ of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Bachelor of Education
- Florida State University, Master of Fine Arts
- Academic History
- Hired at Washburn in 1975.
- TH 102 B, Introduction to Theatre
- TH 102 C, Introduction to Theatre
- TH 416 D, Special Theatre Projects
- Scholarly Interests/Activities
Lighting design with a focus on modern dance in addition to stage plays/musicals.
- Service Interests/Activities
I serve as the Project Co-Chair for the NOTO Arts District development project and also as Chair of the Quality of Life Foundation for Heartland Visioning
- Career Accomplishments
Designed over 100 productions of various types
Produced a PBS special on the International Irish Poet Desmond Egan
Served as Chair of the Art and Theatre Arts Depart. For 16 ½ years
Created and Chaired the Mass Media Dept.
Recipient of the James McKenna Award presented by the Gerald Manley Hopkins International Poetry Festival committee
Served as Technical Director for the State of Kansas involving performances in Russia with the International Cultural Exchange of Kansas group under Gov. Joan Finney