Criminal Justice and Legal Studies
School of Applied Studies
1700 SW College Ave
- Degrees & Certifications
- Washburn University, Bachelor of Arts
- Washburn Univ School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Academic History
Undergraduate -- Washburn University
Graduate (Law School) -- Washburn University
B.A. '73; Secondary Teaching Certification
Licensed Kansas Attorney (since 1980)
- LG 325 A, Personal Injury Law
- LG 495 A, Legal Studies BLS Capstone
- Scholarly Interests/Activities
- Professional ethics for attorneys and paralegals; teaching techniques and innovations; use of technology to enhance on-line teaching; certification of paralegals.
- Service Interests/Activities
- Investigator for the Kansas Bar Association's Ethics Grievance Committee.
- Career Accomplishments
- Legal Studies Program Director, 1990 - 2011.
Office, Legal & Technology Chairperson, 1997 - 2000.
Promotion to Professor, 2008.