INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING/COMPLETING THE GRADUATE ADMISSIONS TEST (GAT)
First, complete the online Washburn University admissions application for graduate programs above.
After your application is processed, you will receive a Washburn University Identification Number (WIN), username, and password. You will need this information to access the online system.
Second, contact your advisor to set up the test for you.
- Dr. Gloria Dye (email@example.com), Secondary Special Education
- Dr. Michael Rettig (firstname.lastname@example.org), Elementary Special Education, Building and District Leadership
- Dr. Carolyn Carlson (email@example.com), Reading Specialist, Curriculum & Instruction Literacy
- Dr. David Pownell (firstname.lastname@example.org), Curriculum & Instruction in: Educational Technology, Educational Studies, and Content Areas
When you have been notified that your exam is ready, access it using the following:
- Access the Desire 2 Learn page at: https://d2l.washburn.edu/.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, view the “My Courses” column and click on the “No Semester” tab.
- Click on the “Education Graduate Admissions Test.”
- Once you have entered the testing site, follow the instructions on the screen to continue.