Washburn student smiling while talking to classmates


Apply To Washburn University

Welcome to Washburn University's online application login page. This page provides instructions on which application you should complete. If you are applying for admission to a graduate program, please go to www.washburn.edu/gradapp.

Undergraduate Application

You should complete an undergraduate application if:

  • you possess a high school diploma or GED
  • you are seeking a Bachelor's degree
  • you are seeking an Associate's degree
  • you are seeking a certificate
  • you are transferring from another institution

Apply for Undergraduate Admission

International Application

You should complete an international application if:

  • You will be attending Washburn University on a F-1 or J-1 visa

Apply for International Admission

Graduate Application

You should complete a graduate application if:

  • you are seeking a Master's or Doctorate degree
  • you will possess a Bachelor's degree before enrollment

Apply for Graduate Admission

Returning Student Reactivation

You should complete the reactivation form if:

  • you previously attended Washburn as an undergraduate or graduate student*
  • you stopped out for a semester or more, and want to return in the same status**

Complete the Reactivation Form

*Those who attended Washburn as a high school student need to complete an undergraduate application.

** Those wishing to change from non-degree to degree seeking or vice versa should complete the appropriate graduate or undergraduate application.  Also, if you attended as an undergraduate student and now want to be a graduate student, you must complete the graduate application.