International Student Application Requirements
- University credential equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate (bachelor's) degree from an AACSB-accredited institution of higher education, representing an undergraduate accountancy degree in the study of U.S. GAAP OR completion of a course of study including all identified prerequisite courses (see Washburn University catalog).
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. GPA must be verified by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or World Education Services (WES).
- GMAT score ≥ 500
- Balanced Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT score of 80 or better; or balanced International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 or better.
- Official transcripts and its ECE or WES evaluation
- $40 (U.S.) MAcc application fee, and $70 (U.S.) international program application fee
International students applying to attend Washburn University (WU) on an F-1 or J-1 visa, or applying to change U.S. Immigration status to F-1, are required to submit a MAcc program application and a separate application to the university through Washburn’s International Programs office. Both these applications can be found at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions regarding the application form or process for international students, please contact email@example.com.
Spring semester: November 15
Summer semester: March 15
Fall semester: June 1
Application to MAcc program
Washburn International Application