Applications accepted November 1 through February 1.
- Applications are now closed for the Fall 2017 term.
- The next start date is August, 2018.
- Graduate from an accredited MSN program.
- For tracks 1 & 2: Current licensure to practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatric CNS.
To Apply for the Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Practitioner Program, you will need
- A completed online graduate application to Washburn University and the School of Nursing.
- Reference information (2) from current or past employers, faculty, or professional peers.
- License information
- Program track selected
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Official transcript of your MSN sent to the School of Nursing.
Complete the online applications and mail remaining application materials in one envelope or e-mail to:
Washburn University School of Nursing
1700 SW College Ave.
Topeka, KS 66621