How to Get Your iCard

Issuance of all new and replacement iCards require:

  • Completion of an iCard application
  • Valid government photo identification (i.e. Driver's License, Passport, Military ID)

The iCard application is available at the Ichabod Service Center in the Memorial Union.

Students, Faculty, and Staff are issued their initial iCard free of charge. Replacement Cards are $10.00 each. Employees who are taking classes do not receive a student privilege card. Replacement cards may be paid for with cash, check, credit card or the Bod Bucks account.

Questions or comments about this site may be directed to Gayla Sarkesian