Once you have enrolled in classes, you are responsible for tuition and fee charges unless you withdraw from classes via the web. If you withdraw from one or more classes, tuition will be refunded to your account based on the date you withdrew according to the following schedule:
|Fall 2013 Term
|Through August 30, 2013
|August 31, 2013 to September 6, 2013
|September 7, 2013 to September 13, 2013
|September 14, 2013 to September 20, 2013
|After September 20, 2013
- Classes that are not a full term are refunded on a prorated schedule, so check the schedule for a particular course.
- Classes added after the initial enrollment will be charged 100% of the tuition rate.
- The University reserves the right to refund any refund arising from dropped classes back to a credit card used to pay for them.
- Due to the unique nature of the various programs offered, cancellations and refunds for non-credit offerings may be different depending on the program or course. If you are unable to attend a course, you should refer to the cancellation and refund policies established for each program as indicated in the program brochure or Web page. Or you can contact the coordinator responsible for the program. If a policy is not specified, the Division of Continuing Education must receive the request for a refund no later than three (3) business days prior to the start of the program in order for you to receive a full refund.
- The student activity fee is refundable up to the first day of class; and is non-refundable once class begins, even if you withdraw from all classes.
- Refunds and/or charges related to moving out of campus housing are governed by the terms of the housing contract.