Credit awarded for military service is based upon the recommendations of the Commission on Accreditation of Service Experiences which was appointed by the American Council on Education. Credit will be granted to all military personnel in accordance with the recommendations of the ACE Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services. Students should provide their military
transcripts by visiting this page, .

Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy, Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans are eligible to access this system. Please follow directions on the link entitled How to request an Official Transcript. Military credit is subject to the same limitations as regular transfer credit i.e. technical credit limits and no credit awarded for course duplications. For more information and to secure forms for making application, students should contact the Office of the University Registrar.

back to top button