iCard Terms and Conditions

iCard Terms and Conditions can be found in Español

  • Carry your iCard with you at all times while on campus. It is the property of the University and your official identification (ID) card.
  • The unique Washburn Identification Number (WIN), issued by the University, shall serve as the primary identification element for a person having an association with Washburn University . The (WIN) is assigned and maintained by Washburn University to permanently and uniquely identify the individual to whom it is originally assigned. The (WIN) is the property of Washburn University and its use and governance shall be at the discretion of the university. For additional information please see the Washburn Identification Number policy.
  • Do not lend your Campus Card to others. It is not transferable. Violation may result in loss of all card privileges and disciplinary action.
  • Protect your Campus Card (i.e. avoid placing in washing machine, dryer, dishwasher or on car dashboard; avoid scratching magnetic stripe with keys; avoid storing the card next to your cell phone; avoid using as an ice scraper; do not punch key ring hole in card; avoid placing the iCard on TV or personal computer; do not affix any labels or stickers to your iCard).
  • Do not tamper with your iCard or information stored on your Campus Card. Violation may result in loss of all card privileges.
  • Do not leave your iCard with any individual or department as collateral for goods or services. Please notify the Ichabod Service Center if you are asked to leave your card with anyone.
  • If your iCard is Lost or Stolen, contact the Ichabod Service Center (during business hours) or the Washburn Police Department (evenings and weekends) to have it deactivated.
  • Washburn University is not responsible for any loss or expense resulting from the loss, theft, or misuse of your iCard.
  • A replacement fee will be charged for all damaged, lost, or stolen cards. Replacement fees may be paid with cash, check, credit card, or Bod Bucks account.
  • Replacement cards (Damaged, Lost, or Stolen) can be obtained from the Ichabod Service Center during posted Business Hours of operation.
  • Issuance of all new and replacement iCards require positive government photo identification (i.e. Driver's License, Passport, Military ID) for security reasons.
  • The name printed on the iCard is the individual's official name as recorded in Washburn University's database. Please visit the appropriate office to request an official name change:

                                Students - Student One Stop (Morgan Hall)

                                Staff - Human Resources (Morgan Hall)

                                Faculty - Vice President of Academic Affairs (Bradbury Thompson Alumni Center)

  • Washburn Tech Instructors, Staff, and Students - Washburn Tech Dean's Office
  • Name changes on your iCard are considered a card replacement and assessed a $15 replacement fee.

Declining Balance Account "Terms & Conditions"


Any student or employee who is eligible to receive an iCard may open an optional Dining Dollars  or Bod Bucks Declining Balance Account by making a deposit in the Ichabod Service Center or one of the Cash to Card Machines located on campus. 


Deposits will be credited to your account the same business day they are received.

Cardholder Responsibility

Your iCard is your official Washburn identification (ID) card and is not to be loaned to others. Doing so may result in loss of all card privileges and disciplinary action. The iCard is not transferable.

Cash Withdrawals and Cash Refunds

Cash withdrawals are not permitted and cash refunds are not given for returned merchandise.

Event tickets

 Event ticket prices include tax when applicable. Purchase is final, no refunds.

The purchase receipt is the ticket for the event selected.

Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Cards

Washburn University assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged cards. It is the responsibility of the cardholder to report any lost, stolen, or damaged card to the Ichabod Service Center as soon as possible or after hours at the Washburn University Police Department.

Upon notification of a lost or stolen card, the cardholder account will be deactivated. Privileges from lost, stolen, or damaged cards will be transferred to a replacement card.


Statements will be produced upon request by the cardholder and issued only to the cardholder in the Ichabod Service Center.  A fee may be associated with more than one statement per month.

Inactive Accounts

The iCard Bod Bucks account will remain active and account balances will carry forward on a semester basis as long as the cardholder is eligible for a card. Inactive accounts 12 consecutive months will result in a $5.00 per month maintenance fee.

Account Closures

The Dining Dollars account is active for the period of the residential living contract. The account is closed immediately after graduation in the Spring semester. Any balance remaining after the end of the contract period is transferred to Dining Services.

The Bod Bucks account may be closed by completing an Account Closure/ Refund request form available in the Ichabod Service Center(web link for contact us info). There is a $15 processing fee. Account closure requests take 7-10 days to process. Closure and refund requests are only processed for students that have graduated or withdrawn from the university and employees that have terminated their employment.

Download the Bod Buck Request form here.

Updated Terms & Condition

Future changes in "Declining Balance Account Terms & Conditions" regulating use will apply to all accounts at that future date and will supersede the terms and conditions at the time of activation.

Questions or comments about this site may be directed to Gayla Sarkesian

back to top button