Transfer education students

Students transferring from a two or four year institution should meet with a teacher education advisor in the content area department of their interest, and/or the Licensure Officer in the Department of Education for an evaluation of transcripts and development of a plan of study for program completion. 

For additional information about Transfer Admission to Washburn University and to see a Credit Transfer Guide, see this page. 

back to top button