Request Declaration of Program

Fill out my online form.

Faculty can be reached in person, or by phone or email. This interaction is an opportunity to review program requirements and confirm you’ve made the right choice. By filling out this form or by contacting a faculty member to make a request, the department will declare your major and assign an advisor who will be your guide for course planning, mentoring and staying on track to graduation.

Thank you for your interest in Family & Human Services!

To apply to our Graduate program:

Step 1: Download a copy of our Master of Arts in Family & Human Services/Addiction Counseling Manual

Step 2: Use the manual to guide you through the process of completing the application

GET IN TOUCH WITH Family & Human Services

Family & Human Services
Benton Hall, Room 311
1700 SW College Ave.
Topeka, KS 66621

Phone & Email
Ph: 785.670.2116

back to top button