Request Declaration of Program (Major)

Fill out my online form.

Faculty can be reached in person, or by phone or email.  This interaction is an opportunity to review program requirements and confirm you’ve made the right choice.  By filling out this form or by contacting a faculty member to make a request, the department will declare your major and assign an advisor who will be your guide for course planning, mentoring and staying on track to graduation.

Thank you for your interest in Social Work!

back to top button